Canon PIXMA MG6250 (WiFi)
- Open Menu>Setup>CUPS Printer Wizard.
- In the CUPS browser window select Administration from the top menu.
- Select Add Printer
- Select LPD/LPR Host or Printer under Other Network Printers.
- Enter lpd://printer ip or hostname/lp in Connection.
- Fill in Queue Name, Description and Location as required.
- Select Canon.
- Select Canon PIXMA MG6250 - CUPS+Gutenprint v5.3.1.
- Alter default options as follows:
|2-Sided Printing||Long Edge (Standard)|
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740
- Install hplip using petget.
- Open a console session and run
- Follow the guided installation instructions.
If you are connecting to a networked printer, the firewall may need to be turned off during setup (but can be re-enabled once setup is complete).
Printing and scanning both work fine. I have not tried the fax.