Linux Software I Use
- A minimalist but powerful static site generator.
- A high-level, general-purpose programming language novel features
- including string scanning and goal-directed evaluation.
- Regina Rexx
- Rexx is a programming language that was designed to be easy to use for
- inexperienced programmers yet powerful enough for experienced users.
- Desktop search application.
- A free office suite.
- PDF Arranger
- Merge or split PDF documents and rotate, crop and rearrange their pages.
- Simple TeX front-end.
- Note taking application that can also be used to edit PDF’s.
- Desktop wiki.
- E-book manager.
- E-book viewer.
- Email/Calendar client.
- GNU Image Manipulation Program
- Image editor.
- Vector graphics editor.
- Scanner software.
- Qubes OS
- A reasonably secure operating system.
- Photo manager.
- Convert video files.
- Convert Blu-ray and DVD discs into MKV files.
- Media player.
- Web browser.